Many scholarship programs have separate processes, deadlines, eligibility criteria, and application forms. The resource links provided here will introduce you to a wide spectrum of scholarship programs.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities scholarships
University scholarship awards disburse in accordance with the University's financial aid award policy. Consistent with University policy, the total annual aid amount awarded to a student (including external scholarships and grants) cannot exceed the cost of attendance at the University of Minnesota. Because of this, University awards (scholarships and grants) will be reduced for students whose total scholarship and award aid exceeds the cost of attendance.
Office of Student Finance scholarships
Scholarships administered and awarded by the Office of Student Finance.
- The Dr. A.A. Granovsky Scholarship
- Nathan Lifson, Irving Lifson, and Gilda Lifson Bronsztein Scholarship
- Laverne Noyes Scholarship
- Thielen Family Scholarship Fund
- Women's Club Scholarship
Scholarships often given to University of Minnesota students, but administered and awarded by outside agencies or organizations.
- The Annexstad Family Foundation Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarship
Indian Scholarship Program (MISP)
- Page Foundation
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Military Scholarships
- Tillman Military Scholars Program
- Wallin Scholarship