The quickest way to pay your bill is online through your Student Account. Online payments can be made by:
- debiting the amount from your bank savings or checking account
- charging a credit card for the amount of your payment plus a service charge
If you choose to debit funds from a bank account, your payment will be posted to your University student account instantly. You can easily set up guest payers to make payments on your behalf. Not all payments from brokerage/investment accounts (such as money market or mutual fund accounts) can be made online. Please check with your account holder before using one.
You may also choose to make a payment with your MasterCard, DISCOVER, or American Express credit card (VISA is not a participant).
- Credit card payment is available only as an online service. The University will not accept credit card payments through the mail, in person, or over the phone.
- If you or your guest payer choose the credit card option, you will be required to pay a non-refundable service charge per transaction. The charge is 2.75 percent of the payment amount. For example, if you make a $500 payment with a credit card, you will be assessed $13.75.
- The service charge will appear as a separate line item on your credit card statement. All costs for choosing to pay with a credit card must be assumed by the student/guest payer. The University does not receive, nor will it underwrite, any portion of the service charge.
- You will make your credit card payment through the services of a University
vendor, Nelnet Business Solutions, on their secure website. Directions are provided online. You will be asked to confirm the total of the payment amount plus the service charge before
the payment is finalized. Nelnet Business Solutions maintains a record of your payments for
your future reference.