Skip to main content

Unofficial transcripts

You may view your unofficial transcript online or request a copy in person. One Stop does not send unofficial transcripts by mail. You may not request a transcript by phone.


  • You must have an active University Internet ID (x.500) and password.
  • If you are a former student of the University, you can activate your Internet ID to access your unofficial transcript online. Find out how.
  • Browser and printer settings vary; you may need to adjust your printer's settings for your transcript to print correctly.

In person

  • You may obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript free of charge at any One Stop Student Services center.
  • You must present a picture ID (University of Minnesota ID card, driver's license, state ID, or passport).
  • You must resolve any financial or disciplinary holds in order to receive a transcript.