Getting your unofficial transcript is convenient and free. Students and those with Parent/Guest Access can log into MyU: Academics to print a copy at any time. You may also request a copy in person. The University does not send unofficial transcripts by mail or take requests by phone.
- You must have an active University Internet ID (x.500) and password.
- If you are a former student of the University, you can activate your Internet ID to access your unofficial transcript online. Find out how.
- Browser and printer settings vary; you may need to adjust your printer's settings for your transcript to print correctly.
- You may obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript free of charge at any One Stop Student Services center.
- You must present a picture ID (University of Minnesota ID card, driver's license, state ID, or passport).
- You must resolve any financial or disciplinary holds in order to receive a transcript.