Student veterans orientation
If you haven't already participated, please plan to attend an orientation session for student veterans enrolling for the first time at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, to learn more about the:
- veterans education benefits process;
- how benefits impact your financial aid eligibility;
- the full range of veterans/military benefits; and
- University policies and procedures for registration, academic progress, student accounts, and more.
Spring 2013 sessions will be held in the Science Teaching & Student Services at the following times and dates:
- 9—10 a.m., Tuesday, January 8, Rm 333D
- 5—6 p.m. , Thursday, January 10, Rm 333D
Please let us know which session you will attend by sending an email, with RSVP in the subject line and your name, the time, and date listed in the body of the email, to email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend, please contact University Veterans Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-8076 to schedule a time to come in and meet with a counselor about your benefits.
If you have questions, concerns, or need assistance, contact University Veterans Services.